Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Danzer LOVES his bathies!!

What is it about hooded bath towels that make them so darn adorable? Well, he is so darn adorable no matter what he's wearing... but this just kills me! Such a little puddin'! And... it's official, after a month of his poor gums being swollen, he FINALLY popped out his first tooth on February 15th which is also very AWESOME because it's my sister's birthday! I thought for SURE he would get his fang tooth first because those ones have been bulging out and sore forever... but he surprised us both... he got his bottom front tooth! It's SO CUTE! We love you Danzer Jack!

1 comment:

The Kelly's said...

He is a real cutie. I have to agree hooded bath towels make cute babies even cuter.
I don't know where you live I'll have to talk to you sunday. We should get together for lunch or something. I'd love to get to know you, and I'm glad you added your blog to the RS one.