Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Monday, February 9, 2009

Yea... we're related...

Karson goes up for another awesome basket...
This is Karson, my cousin (well, through marriage). He's pretty awesome. I think he gets all his awesomeness from hanging out with me. This kid is talented! We've been able to watch a lot of his games this year being back in EC. WE LOVE IT! The spartans are in 1st place right now, they are rockin' their mad skills and showin' the rest of the state who's boss. I'm sure if you asked Karson where he gets his mad skills he would tell you that I taught him everything he knows. I'm just sure. The last game we went to was against a new school Salem Hills. It was a NAIL BITTER! I was in a pure sweat and I'm not even kidding. But of course, Karson came through as usual with amazing defense, awesome baskets, and some major A%$ kicking! Way to go bud! Can't wait till state!

1 comment:

Tanner and Kristin said...

He's so dang cute. I'm sure the girlies just LoVe Carson! What a superstar. Here's what I'm not so sure about: you teaching him everything he knows about basketball. Hmmmm. I'll have to think about that one!! If it was cheerleading skills he was demonstrating, then maybe I could believe you were behind it all! Rah Rah Rah! Love ya!