Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fundraiser for Lauren Avery!

Just in case you forgot how cute she is (extremely hard to do) here is a pic of Lauren Avery
Hey all you Emery County locals! My sweet niece Lauren is doing a fundraiser for her competitive dance team at Rhythm Works Dance Studio. They are selling pizzas from Ligori's Pizza in Layton. Ligori's will make fresh, unbaked pizzas and will freeze them and are made to order. They are 12" and only $7.50 for ANY number of toppings! It's a great deal! If you are interested in supporting Lauren, please email me at: kellybehling@hotmail.com.
To make this easy on you, I will come and collect the money from your house and deliver the pizza to your front door when they are ready! It can't get any easier than that! All orders must be placed by the 17th and all money will be due by the morning of the 20th. The pizzas will be ready on the 23rd and my sister will keep them in her freezer until I can make a trip to get them which will be shortly there after. Thanks everyone for your support!
GO TEAM LAUREN!

4 comments:

Tiff said...

Hey Kelly, will you deliver to my door in Logan :) ??

Tanner and Kristin said...

Honestly, what kind of aunt would drum up business for her niece's dance fundraiser? You are the bomb-dot-com (now that was fun, I have said that in about 10 years!). But seriously, you really are the BEST! Love ya.

Tanner and Kristin said...

To my favorite Aunt Kelly,

Thanks for helping me with my fundraiser. I love you.

Love, Lauren

things we love... said...

Kelly sign us up!! Who wouldn't want dinner delivered to their door!! We would like 1 pepperoni pizza!!!!!! Really lets go to lunch and
I will pay you!!! Miss you soo much!