Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Baby Update- Part III

Oh my!!! So I decided to take my cute hubby to lunch today. I drove into Price and we enjoyed a nice lunch together. On our way back we ran into Dr. Gagon. He had just been to the hospital and it was booked for Thursday night (when we were supposed to be induced). So I just told him we would make another plan tomorrow at my appointment. Anyway, so I called Hayden on my way to Walmart to see what he was thinking and Dr. Gagon wanted me to come back so he could check me today. So I went in. I'm dilated to a 3 and still 80% effaced. He stripped my membranes again, and this time, he meant business. It was definitely more painful than last time. Anyway, so he's hoping that will make me go into labor within the next 24 hours and if not, we are scheduled to be at the hospital at 8pm tomorrow night! HOLY CANOLI! I'm so nervous right now. I don't know why. It's only one day earlier but I think the sudden rush and change of plans just caught me off guard. I can hardly concentrate! Looks like our little angel will be here by Thursday at the latest. We can't wait! WOOOOO WOOOO

6 comments:

things we love... said...

Kelly I have been checking everyday so see if there is any news and 2 seconds ago I checked your blog and thought seriously she is telling about other things and not a update part III, so thank you for the baby update. Not that I dont want to read about other things but honestly when is he going to get here if ever!!!!! I am anxious, not that you aren't or anything!!! thanks for the update, and good luck!!!!!

The Yoder's Five said...

Good luck! Oh, I am so excited. It sounds like things are moving along on their own pretty well, so hopefully labor and delivery will be a breeze! (Assuming you'll accept all the drugs and help they can give you...otherwise, no promises on it being easy)

Can't wait to see that baby!

By the way, love the china hutch, too. You have the most gorgeous furnishings!

Dayna said...

Yeah!!! I could tell you a story about getting the good ole' M's stripped - not fun! But most people I know (including me) have their water break within 3 days. So I hope you are smarter then me about "water breaking". Mine broke in the morning - still went to work - still went to the gym after work - - - after about 9 hours I thought "wait this might not be right??" Then is was another million hours before I got to see my lil' guy - but so worth it!! Best luck - not the funnest - but by far The Most Amazing thing is going to happen to you!!!
Can't wait to see the pix!!

Scottie and Tasha said...

I never had my membranes stripped so I can't even imagine what that was like!!! At least you can see an end!! how exciting. Thanks for the updates... good luck in the next few days!

Whitney Behling said...

well that is just so exciting that the baby is coming! such an exciting time. I hadn't seen lydia in a month and last weekend i got to see her...so was not the same baby i saw last time. so much older it's crazy! Well i was in the tub with my clothes on because i am in a digital imaging class and needed to compose a picture of me coming out of a lake, and so i thought the easiest way to achieve that would be to take the original pictures with me already in water...and that was the easiest thing. so we had a little photo shoot in the tub one night.

Nick and Stacey said...

Yeah I am so excited can't wait for the pictures!