Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My New Favorite Piece of Furniture!

My mom had three sets of china and she wanted to spread the love. She had a set from my Grandma Ollie, one from my Grandma Helen, and her own. So we drew out names from a hat and I drew my mom's and I'm so excited! Then, my mom had a china hutch she wasn't really using and offered to let us have it. It used to be my Aunt Michele's which used to be her moms.... we think. Anyway, Hayden (have I mentioned how amazing he is???) spent HOURS and HOURS painting, sanding, stripping, washing, and painting it again for me. It turned out SO GREAT! My mom and dad came over last night and she put the china in it for me. It's still missing the front glass doors... I'm need new door knobs for it, but didn't it turn out great? I'm so excited!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I looks beautifull Hayden did a great job!!! I have red china as well and I love it !!! Love you and we will be up confrence weekend to see the babe I am excited!