Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Blog Awards!

BLINGY-AWARDS

Ok, so I received the blog award for Most Likely To Make Milk Shoot Out Your Nose from Tatum and I must say, I am honored! I had no idea I was so funny :). Well, pretty much, I'm not really that funny. I for some reason continually have crazy things happen to me and I can't help but laugh and share my chaotic life. Anywho... so in passing on the honors... here are my rewards. For any of those who are The Office fanatics like me, these are my Dundee Awards. But I'm calling them my Blingy-Awards. Here goes nothin'...



Most Likely To Make Milk Shoot Out Your Nose:

The Award is a tie between:


The Cornell Family: Seriously these kids make me laugh so hard. Plus, my sister has the greatest personality and can convey their adventures in the most candid way! I can't help but giggle my hinnie off every time I read!


Adventures in Toddlehood and Mayhem: Paiton has to seriously be one of the funniest kids alive. Her personality reminds me so much of her Aunt Candace. I can't stand it!






Best Photography:

Our Story: Joel, Jenny, Sam & Amelia: Jenny has a way of capturing the most tender moments on camera! She continually makes me heart melt every time I see pictures of her and her family! She also loves to edit them and make them look retro and I love it!





Best Digital Layouts:

The Princesses and the Pauper: Tuesdee: I must agree with Tatum on this one. Tuesdee, how do you do it? She always has the cutest layouts on her blog!


OK, so there are my Blingy Awards. Those of you nominated must post on your blogs now and give awards!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I won! I won!!

"Thank you, thank you. I would like to thank Sam and Amelia for their incredible photographicness, I'd also like to thank Joel for buying our camera (even though I was really upset because it cost so much), I'd like to thank Kelly for this special Blingy Award....I'll remember it always. " Hee, hee.

Been thinking of you guys so much. Hope you are hanging in there okay. We love you! Jenny