Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What seems like the longest day of my life!

So nothing is happening. Looks like we have a date with the hospital at 8pm tonight. Hayden and I tried to sleep in as much as possible... but I just couldn't do it. We tried to take a nap too, but that didn't work out so well. This seems like the longest day of my life. Just waiting, waiting, and more waiting. Surprisingly, I'm feeling very calm, relaxed, and chill. It's probably because I have no idea what's about to hit us. I have fear or what's to come, but I know that it will be the most amazing experience of our lives. So for now, I'm going to watch a movie, try to take a nap, and wait for 7:45 to roll around so we can get this show on the road. We will try to post pics and such as soon as possible. I know he's in heaven right now, just sitting, waiting, and watching us. I can't wait to see his face, to kiss him, to be his mother, for Hayden to be a father, and for us to have this miracle and dream come true. We've waited what seems like an eternity for this. I guess a few more hours isn't going to kill me :). Stay tuned....

8 comments:

KINDER LOVE said...

The best advice I have right now. Eat a yummy meal. My water broke unexpectedly at 1 in the morning and I haden't eaten since 4 the day before and I had a 24 hour labor and all they let you eat is ice chips. ICE CHIPS! Since you don't know how long it will take..I would definatly eat something yummy! You need all the strenght you can get! Good Luck!!!

Kelli said...

It will be the most amazing experience you'll ever have. I'm so excited for you both. Good luck. We'll be waiting for the news! Love ya!

The Yoder's Five said...

Ooo! It's quarter to 8 right now. Good luck! We are so excited for you.
It is kind of mean that they schedule to induce you at such a time--you KNOW you're going to be in labor all night and get no sleep. I had to check into the hospital at 1:00 am when I was induced to have Madelyn. Convenient for the doctors, I guess!

The Skiby Family said...

Oh, I can't wait for the pictures. Good luck.

Tatum said...

Hang in there, kid! I'm thinking of you
!

B-Ry, Tiff N The Mads said...

Kelly~ I have been thinking about you all night last night and the whole morning. I hope everything went well and that he is here by now! What an amazing experience! You know we are all dying for pictures so I really hope you post them soon! We love you guys! Welcome to the world baby Danzer!

The Barton's said...

I am so excited to see this little boy! I think we all have had a tough time being patient! Especially knowing how long you've/we've waited! Welcome baby Danzer! We love you all! good luck and congrats!

J&J said...

We can't wait!! Good Luck and post pictures of that baby boy when you can!!