Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Five Things...

Five Things (you may or may not know!)

10 Years Ago I Was...
1. A junior in high school
2. Purchasing my first car "the lude" from my sister (oh how I miss that car!)
3. Crushing on Hayden is the worst way
4. Working at the Merc (one of my all-time favorite jobs!)
5. Being a pain in the butt to my parents! (surprise surprise)

5 Things on today "To-Do List"
1. Bake cookies for Hayden's office
2. Laundry (something I have to do everyday since my child is the world's best projectile vomiter)
3. Finish Danzer's baby blessing invitations
4. Pack for our trip to SLC (WOOO HOOO!)
5. Kiss my husband when he gets home

5 snacks I enjoy
1. Diet Coke (i could live on it)
2. Chocolate Chip Cookies
3. Cheeze-It Du-oz (cheddar and Parmesan)
4. Applesauce
5. Grapes and Cheese

5 places I have lived
1. Ferron
2. St. George
3. Farmington
4. Kaysville
5. Elmo

5 jobs I have had
1. Ferron Merc & Drug
2. Heart to Heart Floral
3. United Hairlines
4. Mazuma Capital
5. And the BEST JOB... Mother to my adorable baby!

5 pet peeves
1. People who drive slow in the fast lane
2. Brown-nosers
3. People who have "entitlement" personalities
4. dirty house
5. mean people

5 Things that bring me joy
1. My beautiful baby boy who lights up my day several times (and nights :) ). He melts my heart in ways I never thought possible
2. My amazing husband who totally rocks as a husband and father. I seriously could NOT ASK for a better soul mate!
3. Our wonderful, amazing, supportive families that help us out so much and bring us so much happiness!
4. The gospel. I feel so lucky to know the truth, to have such a strong testimony of it, and to be sealed to my family for eternity. It's an amazing blessing to know where you've been and where you can go if you just try a little harder everyday to be the best person you can be.
5. The sunshine, being outdoors, being at Lake Powell or camping. Having the sun on my face makes my soul feel warm!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

You sound like you are doing great, you have been a travlin fool. Danzer looks so cute. Love you call me sometime.

The Barton's said...

Oh so precious! It has been a while since I have done the blogging thing and was so excited when I got on yours to see new pics and your 5 things tag. Darling little guy Danz is! And love the hair! What cute pics of the cousin's! And, Grammy Jacki looks like she is in Grandkid heaven! So much fun! Love the posts! Love ya Kell, Hayd, and Danz!

Kelli said...

That baby boy is such a cutie! I have to agree that he looks just like Hayden. It sounds like you are as happy as could be! We're so happy for you guys! I hope we get to see him soon!!

J&J said...

I love the pic of Hayden and Danzer laying together, so cute!!