Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cousin Kaicee and Danzer

Daine, Steph, Kaicee and Brooks came up this weekend. They got to meet baby Danzer for the first time! It was so much fun to have two babies!! Kaicee and Danzer are best buds already! Check them out in their cute outfits...


Uncle Brooks seems to love the two babes!
It was so fun to have us all together! My mom and dad took Danzer one night and Tracy and Jacki took him the other. It was so nice to get some good rest. Now it's back to real life!

3 comments:

Tanner and Kristin said...

Oh my! Kaicee is so big - and Danzer is so small!! They change so much in the first year...you don't even realize until you see them next to each other. I'm so glad you had a great weekend with Hayd's family. I can't wait to see you! Loves!!

The Barton's said...

How darling! They are both such cuties! I can't wait to see you guys and hold those BABIES! Congrats guys! Hope to see you soon!

Ben & Kim said...

What a little angel. And he is the most handsome boy I think I've seen. Hey if you guys can make it through this first month I think you're good to go. I definetly noticed it get 10x easier at the one month mark. Hang in there, you'll feel human again soon.