Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Bubba-Kins!!

Can you believe it? Our little man turned one month on Saturday. WOW! It's gone by so fast... but at the same time... it seems like he's been apart of us forever. He is seriously the sweetest thing alive. UH! I just find myself holding him, starring at him, kissing him, and squeezing him all day long. It's really hard to get things done... I just don't want to put him down! Happy Birthday Bubba-kins! Mom and Dad LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

Brett and Chanel Giles Family said...

What a cutie!!! 1 month already I can't believe it

Tatum said...

Time flies when you're having fun, doesn't it? He is delicious, practically edible! I need to see him in person!

I know what you mean about playing all day and not get anything done. When P was a newborn, my mom used to call me and ask if I had accomplished anything in the day BESIDES playing with the baby... uh no, mom, not really. And after 21 months, we're still not accomplishing much more than playing. It's the best, isn't it?

Tanner and Kristin said...

Oh, those cheeks need some serious kisses from Aunt Kristin. I soooo miss him! What an angel!! Happy 1 month birthday, Danzer!

The Yoder's Five said...

Seriously, it's been a month?! Wow, that did go by super fast. It looks like those cheeks are filling out! So cute!

I just tagged you, by the way.