Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Love to ya sista'

So many of you know my sister, and for those of you that don't... you are seriously missing out. I had the chance to live with her and her fam this summer and I've had serious with drawls since I left. I tell you, she is ABSOLUTELY my idle. You know how you have someone in your life that you just look up to, want to be like, want to be around... because every time you are you just feel at "home." That's how I feel about her. She makes my heart happy. She always makes me laugh, lets me cry, gives amazing advice, and is so thoughtful of others... I just can't get enough of her. I have SERIOUSLY missed her these past few months. I kept thinking it would get better, but in fact, it gets worse. I think about her and her family constantly and wonder what she's doing. I wonder how her day is going and what's going on in her life. And although she is only a phone call away, it by no means replaces a hug from her. Anyway, I just wanted to give her a shout out and tell you all that I know without a shadow of a doubt that I have the best sister on the planet. I am so BLESSED that she chose me to be my sister. I love her with ALL my heart!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

I wish I had a sister, no fair, and sister in laws are not the same. Sorry about the mastits, or however you spell that. Hope you are feeling better, and Danzer is soooo dang cute.

Jeremiah and Cassidy said...

That is the sweetest post ever! :)

Nick and Stacey said...

I too love your sister, she is wonderful we miss being around all of you guys, you are all so much fun.

Tanner and Kristin said...

Oh my...you are way too nice. I'll pay you later :)! I love you more-ther than anything (as Pai Pai would say!). I miss you more than I can describe and think about you (and that sweet baby!!) everyday. I really think I'm the fortunate one. I couldn't ask for a more loving and thoughtful sis. Love your guts!!