Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Who knew boys could be so beautiful?

Before Danzer was born, I promised Hayden I wouldn't call him "honey" or that I wouldn't say "he's so beautiful!" but we both can't help it! He's so cute!!! My heart should be a puddle on the floor by this point because everyday he melts it more and more! Things are going SO GREAT now! He's sleeping so good and although he still spits up, the projectile vomit phase has passed. It's amazing what some sleep and prayer can do for a girl! Here are a couple pics of him...


10 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

He really is a beautiful little boy. I love his mouth! I'm sure you can't help but kiss his round little face all the time. Precious!!

Glad to hear that things are going better for you. It really is amazing how the lack of sleep can turn you into a desperate, crazy mess. I hope things are smooth sailing from now on (until he starts teething, at least...)

Keep those pictures coming!

alison said...

I echo your words..."he is so beautiful!" Keep posting pictures. It makes me so homesick, but I love seeing the little guy. Can't wait to meet him when we stop by Elmo!!!!

The Skiby Family said...

Beautiful indeed.

Jeremiah and Cassidy said...

I thought my post may scare some people :) haha
Danzer is absolutely precious! And yes, beautiful as well. I'm so glad things are getting better. I know you are doing an amazing mommy job and I certainly can't wait to meet the little guy. Love ya!

KINDER LOVE said...

He is a very handsome baby. I am glad that he is sleeping well for you!

Nick and Stacey said...

Oh he is beautiful! I love those little babies. Except those darn kids they just melt your little heart! So stinkin cute!

things we love... said...

Kell he is sooo cute!!!! It is sad how fast they grow!!! We need to get together sometime!! Miss you.

Randi said...

He is so cute, probably one of the prettiest (I mean handsome) babies I've ever seen!

J&J said...

He is so adorable Kelly!

The Barton's said...

What a cutie! I just love him!