Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Our first big adventure!

Two weekends ago, Danzer, my parents, and I ventured to the city to visit my sister, Tanner, and the girls! It was SO much fun! I can't believe how big my nieces have gotten. They pretty much love Danzer. It's so cute to see them take care of him. My sister had some serious bonding with our babe and it brought tears to my eyes several times to see her with him. She's waited a long time for this little guy and now she understands how much I love her girls!! She is so great with him and is such a good resource for me. She is an amazing mother and I know that if I have any questions, I can always turn to her. On Saturday I pretty much laid around her house. I got mastitis, it was TERRIBLE. I felt like I had the stomach flu but without the throw up part. I body ached, I had the chills, a fever, and not to mention that my 'you know what' felt like it was going to throb off my body. I'm feeling much better now thank goodness. My family took care of my little one while I slept. I tell ya, I have the best family in the entire world! Here are some pics from our weekend!


Mom and Lar look for the perfect pumpkin
Ya Ya helped Pai find hers!
Lar with her fabulous pumpkin!
Danzer and I at our first pumpkin hunt
Pai pretty much loved her pumpkin!
Pop pop and Danzer on the hay ride
Kris and the girls on the hay ride
Still searching!
Tan and Roo just chillin' (literally!)
Lar, the natural born mother
Roo and Danzer going to Ollie's for dinner
Pai, Roo, and I eating animal crackers.... YUM!

2 comments:

Nick and Stacey said...

So fun what adorable grandkids...they are all so darn cute! Like the picture Tanner...priceless haha! Looks like a fun weekend.

Tanner and Kristin said...

It was such a fabulous weekend. Love the pics of me and Tan...he looks so unhappy and my eyes are closed - as usual! Very, um, flattering!! Love you and can't wait to see you again!